Sunday, August 24, 2014

Magic shows in new school season

Well summer vacation 2014 is over and schools are back in session soon. I have had some magic shows and some vacation as well. Now I am back to doing shows and available on weekends as before.

Here are a few tips if you are considering hiring a magician for your child's birthday party:
  • Focus on quality - not quantity. There are many magicians and many styles and many prices too. What you want to stay focused on in the best possible show you can get - after all you do not do this everyday
  • Plan well in advance - I have started offering a discount for people who book early. I think this is well deserved.
  • Make sure you let people attending the party know what time the magic show is planned. I have been to many parties where I am the first one to show up :)
  • Try and watch the show yourself - this will let the other guests know that this is an important event. It is very hard for a magician to perform when people are chatting loudly about what stocks to buy.
  • Enjoy and have fun - take some pictures - so you can save the memories !
Hope to see you at one my upcoming magic shows. Do stop by and say hello.

No comments: