Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Full review of my Illusion show from a real customer last weekend

Instead of me describing my show, let me allow a customer to describe the show in her own words:
We invited Vijay to perform at my daughter's 10th birthday party where we had about 35 people attending including adults and kids, all the way from kindergarten through 8th grade. Vijay put on a fantastic show for all that were present and it turned out to be simply a wonderful evening !
Grownups and kids alike were all kept entertained, engaged and excited about the next magic trick that was about to unravel before them…whether it was cards…lights….soda…bent spoons...or rabbits….and finally culminating with my daughter - the birthday girl - levitating in mid-air !!
Vijay is a great entertainer/performer and kept the show extremely interactive, calling upon kids individually to come up in front of the audience to help perform the next act. The Birthday Chronicle that he custom compiles specifically based on the birthdate of your child is a unique keepsake, outlining special news events that happened on that day.
Thank you Vijay for making my daughter's birthday this year such a memorable one for us !
Hope you enjoyed this review. Read many more here: https://plus.google.com/109496903957532265581/about
I am doing many magic shows this summer - I do hope we get a chance to meet at one of my shows. If you have any questions about the show, do email me at amazingvijay@yahoo.com
 

No comments: