Saturday, August 29, 2009

San Jose Public Library show - July 2009


Hello Vijay!
The show was funny and you engaged the children and transported them in the land of magic. The adults enjoyed the show as much as the young ones. This was one of the best attended programs we presented and the audience lined up early to see the show! Thank you for the discount and you presented a high quality program.
Cris Johnson
Hillview Branch
Library


These are the types of testimonials I live for ! I was booked to do this show in the San Jose Public Library- Hillview Branch. Unfortunately I got there about 5 min. late since there was a mjor accident on the freeway and I had to take a detour in an unfamiliar area. Fortunately Cris had kept the crowd there and as soon as I got there, I set up very quickly and launched right in. This was a mixed family type audience with lots of children but not too young.
My show, the comedy bits, the parts where everyone participates - all went great and the crowd loved the show and gave me a lot of encouragement. The Miser's Delight is now a big highlight of my show and people always love this effect. I suppose it sublimally reminds them of Christmas and they enjoy watch me catch lights from kids ears, etc. and drop them in my bag. This is a modern adaptation of the old Miser's dream and is definitely a big hit. Rocky Raccoon was also a huge hit as was the Hippity Hop rabbits and Botania. The show lasted 45 min. or so and then I had to pack up and leave since people were doing a Chess program right after.
It is great to be able to perform at various public venues like this. I hope to see some of you again at the Cupertino Diwali festival this year. Summer is over now - school is here and we are all very busy once again. I did 5 shows in August and hence was very busy and happy


http://www.amazingvijay.com/














No comments: