Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Birthday party show in a school classroom

I have performed in school class rooms but had not been invited to do this for a birthday before. I just performed my deluxe show for one hour at this seven year old's birthday party in his class room. There were two classes watching and a total of more than 50 kids. This was a great audience and they were totally into all the magic tricks which is exactly what I try to do i.e. involve them in the stuff I do.

They loved all the effects - from sponge balls, the miser's dream, coloring book, hippity hop rabbits, spoon bending and finally "the flower trick". I have started doing a poll these days on the kids' favorite trick and once again "the flower trick" won but there were several other tricks that the kids mentioned which was a welcome surprise to me. This must mean that I am doing something right - if amond all kids, 5 different tricks stood out as the "best" !!

Once again if you are in San Jose, Santa Clara, Fremont, Palo Alto, Los Altos, Cupertino or anywhere close by in the Bay Area, do check my website or do a Google search for Amazing Vijay.

http://www.amazingvijay.com/

No comments: