Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Golden Birthdays

My daughter recently told me about golden birthdays. The concept is this - just once in your lifetime your age will correspond to the date of your birthday. That year is your golden birthday. For instance if you turn 11 on 11th Feb, then your 11th birthday is your golden birthday. The best example of this was a big party for a boy who turned 9 on 09/09/09. I was invited to perform my magic show last weekend for this celeberation at Basant restaurant in San Ramon,. This is a new restaurant with a large banquet room and I have performed twice in this place, It must be a good restaurant since it seems so popular, though I have not eaten there yet.

Back to golden birthdays, they wanted to cut the cake at 9:09 p.m. so I started and ended my show well before that and the show went off great. Like I say, I had fun performing and the audience had fun watching - what more can I ask?

http://www.amazingvijay.com/

No comments: